Friday, February 24, 2012

Dark Knight Rises Sneak Peak Right Here!

A new sneak peak for the Dark Knight Rises is available online, which I have posted to this blog. The film looks really promising, and I just don't have that many negative things to say about this wonderful franchise. Some people still did not like the last two Batman movies. I don't want to have that high standards in life, or I will never be pleased.



The trailer is available online as well, and reveals more about the third and final Batman film in the Nolan/Bale Franchise. This one looks like a worthy follow up to the previous two movies.



When I first learned that they were re-starting the Spiderman franchise, I was a little dismayed. The last Spiderman wasn't amazing (pun intended), but I had fun watching it. More importantly, Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst have been Spiderman and Mary Jane to a generation. I was graduating high school when I saw the first film and so where the characters in the movie which made that film special to me. However, I have to admit from this trailer the film looks really good.



Did I ever write my scathing review on how much I hated the New Clash of the Titans remake? I'm sorry if I haven't posted it yet. As I understand it, a lot of people did not like that film. I remember everyone told me not to go see it, and a friend of mine told me that it was a waste of money. Yes, I saw it and hated it. Okay, so it looks like the movie made enough money for a sequel, the upcoming film Wrath of the Titans. I admit that this trailer makes this movie look awesome. I'll probably go see it, very likely will complain about it, but oh well. I do think this film was popular among people who had never seen the original, and just saw it as a modern special effects flick. I might have liked it if the original was not a special part of my childhood.



Clash of the Titans the remake is available on Amazon.com, as well as The Dark Knight (Two-Disc Special Edition) and Spider-Man: The High Definition Trilogy (Spider-Man / Spider-Man 2 / Spider-Man 3) [Blu-ray]

No comments:

Post a Comment