Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pirhana 3-D

Pirhana 3-D comes out tomorrow, and I still need to see the Expendables! Hopefully, I can drag my cousin to Piranha. I probably can convince him if he does not have better plans. Google Pirhana 3-D if you want to see it. The link I posted does not seem to work, and I don't want to waste time figuring it out. Suffice to say, website is awesome and the movie looks like good low-brow fun. It's of course, somewhat related to the Rodger Corman cult classic.

By the way, the website for Pirhana 3-D is a prime example of the benefits and failures of Flash. Flash, for those outside web design , is the program that builds all those well, flashy websites you've seen. It also does animations like jib-jab. The new mobile devices like I-Phone don't support it, which is the sad reason why some websites are not available on those devices. Anyway, the Pirhana website has a url that can't be memorized....it's like they actually don't own a domain! It is also slow to navigate through. Of course, it has brilliant graphics, video, and animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment