Friday, June 25, 2010

Werewolves and Princes

The director's cut of The Wolfman is available on the recent DVD release of the 2010 remake. The added scenes make the film at least ten times better. In art and media, little details matter a lot. I thought the remake was okay when I first saw it, but the director's cut really made me like the film. Maybe I had to get used to this version.

I saw Prince of Persia on Monday and was pleasantry surprised how good it was. It truly does have a great combination of engaging storyline, good acting, and great acting. The special effects are well done, and done with restraint. They are believable in the context of the story, and well animated. I wish they would have used real snakes, but with animal rights laws out there and computer graphics as advanced as they are, I suppose it was justified. They don't have to really kill the thing you know! Anyway, great action, great romance, I highly recommend it as a fun popcorn flick.

No comments:

Post a Comment